http://alterities.tumblr.com/(Oh; thats a link. Its really big though. Not sure why)"Fantasy forms the core of her: sex is his defence-formation against the 'threat' of fantasy."Slavoj Zizek.The real philosophical (conventional-methodological) effort is a libidinal expression, a distancing of objects from each other under the guise of union ( yoga; revolution) . The One Universe, and its… Continue reading exposing the route before us.
See the following is raw voice dictation mode on the iphone keyboard:we might see in the overwhelming possibility of discourse as it contains potential that it can only be real you can only be that within this potential if there is an extended discourse that cannot be comprehended by any one agent. And that a… Continue reading and experiment with the voice control dictation mode on the iPhone
by Frank L. Visco
My several years in the word game have learnt me several rules:
- Avoid alliteration. Always.
- Prepositions are not words to end sentences with.
- Avoid cliche like the plague. (They’re old hat.)
- Employ the vernacular.
- Eschew ampersands & abbreviations, etc.
- Parenthetical remarks (however relevant) are unnecessary.
- It is wrong to ever split an infinitive.
- Contractions aren’t necessary.
- Foreign words and phrases are not apropos.
- One should never generalize.
- Eliminate quotations. As Ralph Waldo Emerson once said: “I hate quotations. Tell me what you know.”
- Comparisons are as bad as cliches.
- Don’t be redundant; don’t use more words than necessary; it’s.highly superfluous.
- Profanity sucks.
- Be more or less specific.
- Understatement is·always best
- Exaggeration is a billion times worse than understatement.
- One-word sentences? Eliminate.
- Analogies in writing are like feathers on a snake.
- The passive voice is to be avoided
- Go around the barn at high noon to avoid…
View original post 14 more words
http://www.mattin.org/essays/unfree_improvisation-compulsive_freedom.html It seems for now inmy blog i am recording -posting examples of the necessarly repercussions of what has occurred philosophically. The issues that will be renegotiated are those noticed by post modernism, namely, the free subject and the object in itself, history and ideology, all resituated due to the conceptual 'glut' of the late 80's.… Continue reading Brassier: Unfree Improvasation and Compulsive Freedom.
It is happening….
The great thing about GH is he has no quams about playong the game.
One day i will produce a paper that explains the confluence of objects that GH is allowed to talk about. For when we begin Dasein, withdrawn objects, lyotard and the limits of communication, among other significant ideas, we will see the strong correlation of consciousness and — wait for it — black holes: objects in themselves and universal singularities.
Thus the significant event will concern how it is possible to anticipate subjects. Because i havent. As of 3/16 . watched this yet…
Graham talking about the thing-in-itself, black holes, withdrawn objects, Speculative Realism, Heidegger, correlationism, essence, Object Oriented Philosophy, the History of Philosophy, materialism.
I like this. When we begin to fully grasp Dasien, to realize its meaning and then move - not beyond it, as a disclaimed mistake ( the case made and granted reparations) but - within it, we get to see what history is, and we get to watch as the limit of conventional thought is… Continue reading philosophical decay.
I can appreciate this little ditty, but with some doubts. I would say that reality is a game, what is real is all the nonsensical, stupid costumes and roles we find we have to play. That game is real. Look around; how is it not real? It takes a real force of will to decide… Continue reading It is just a game